Sunday 17 June 2012

Bump Watch @ 29 Weeks

Wow, looking at my bump from the side is pretty frightening!  I look like a tent, you can all camp under me! Over the weeks, however, it has been nice watching the bump grow and comparing all the photos together.
  I have hit the third trimester now so its not long now and baby is moving extremely well to say the least!  We have started to feel what I can only assume is elbows and knees rising to the surface and feeling strangely uncomfortable!  But it is funny playing fun and games with him and he is very compliant!
  We have almost finished painting Jacob's room so as soon as thats complete we will spend our time buying our baby essentials to complete the room as we have not bought a thing yet!

2 comments:

  1. Your bump looks great! It's so exciting to hit the third trimester, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! I just love pregnant belly's there's nothing more beautiful in the world

    ReplyDelete