Thursday 7 June 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 23 - My Favourite Childhood Book



Day 23 - My Favourtie Childhood Book





Oh, how I love this book!  A collection of three books in one, this was my favourite ever childhood book and nothing even comes close!  It sets the imagination and I think this would be the book that got me into writing and using my creativity. 
  There were different lands at the top of a tree in a forest that three children stumble upon and they are also joined by such characters as the Saucepan man, Silky the fairy and Moonface.  Lands included the Land of Topsy-Turvy, the Land of Birthdays and the Land of Goodies where adventures would ensue and such excitement came with this!
  I have tried reading this book again as an adult but it did not hold me as much as it did as a child which may have something to do with the way it is written, in a child-like manner.  But this book will always remain close to my heart and I cannot wait to pass it on to my children.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment