Tuesday 15 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3 - My Favourite Quote

Day Three - My Favourite Quote

This is a tricky post as I don't really have a favourite quote but one that springs to mind when trying to answer is this:


" The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return"

This is the tagline from one of my favourite ever movies, Moulin Rouge and I think its mainly for that reason that I love it so much!  Plus, I do think it is a beautiful quote and one that most, if not all, of us can relate to, having loved someone or be loved whether it be by family or lovers or friends.

I mainly love song lyrics more than quotes and I can instantly pick a handful:

" You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" - Hotel California by The Eagles
" Reading novels is banned by the Marquis De Sade...Life is wearing me thin"  - Legacy by Mansun
Trust me, on the sunscreen" - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) by Baz Luhrman"
Inside my heart is aching, my make up may be flaking but my smile still stays on" - The Show Must Go On by Queen

I could have carried on but that would defeat the object of the post!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment