Monday 14 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2 - 20 Facts About Me

Day 2- 20 Facts About Me

  1. I am a big fat rebel!
  2. I am a geek and am proud of it!
  3. I have been to Iceland where I have climbed glaciers, volcanos and earthquake cracks
  4. I have been dying my hair red since I was 18, way before it became a fashion statement
  5. I sometimes dress in clashing colours just to get a reaction!
  6. Although I am proud to be a mum, I hate talking to other Mums about it!
  7. I hate coconut and onions
  8. I have over 300 cds, and over 50 notebooks!
  9. My favourite tv show ever is Doctor Who
  10. I have two tattoos, only recently done on my right arm
  11. I have 7 gcses, 2 A Levels and one NVQ Level 2
  12. I have worked for McDonalds, Claires Accessories and Virgin Megastores before it went into administration!
  13. I have a fear of spiders and archways/ tunnels/ viaducts!
  14. I go on Facebook more than I should but only when I have nothing else to do!
  15. I bite my nails, badly! (Although only on my hands, never ever my toes, ugh!)
  16. I love cross stitching and doing scrapbooks, I have made 4 scrapbooks and 5 photo albums!
  17. I hate being cold, I am at my happiest when its warm outside!
  18. I suffer from S.A.D and hayfever!
  19. I hate being wrong even if I think I am right and will go out of my way to prove I am right in any situation!
  20. I love doing quizzes, especially music quizzes as I am pretty good at them!
OOh, that was harder than I thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment