Tuesday 29 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17 - Why I Chose My Blog Name

Day 17 - Why I Chose My Blog Name


The Wonders & Scary Thoughts of a Crazy Mummy!

It may be a long name but it definetely sums me and my blog up!  When I first started blogging the name came to me straight away and I wanted something that would catch on and represent me. 
  I am no ordinary mum, crazy being the word I chose because although I wanted to write about being a mum, my hectic lifestyle set me apart from the rest.  Trying to balance being a mum, working, and having an amazing social life, some people would say 'it' or 'I' am crazy!  But I wanted to show the world that you can have it all if you work hard for it.
  I also have never wanted to come across as preaching or lecturing on my blog so wanted to portray that in my title by saying "this is what goes on in my head that I want to share with you!" 
  The 'scary thoughts' part is to warn people that this is no ordinary blog so approach with caution!
  I still think my blog name sums me up a year on so have no intention of changing it as yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment