Tuesday 27 December 2011

Well Thank Goodness Thats All Over!

Yes, I am a very happy bunny because Christmas is finally over!!  That's not to say I didn't have a good time because I did, but as mentioned on my blog before, I cannot stand the build up to it.  The manic people rushing around, spending money none of us have, being rude to me for no apparent reason and the dark and cold days, do not make me happy!  Anyway, this post is meant to be a reflection of my Christmas day so to start off, here is my son extremely happy that Santa had been!



And here am I very pleased with my presents!

Mmmmm, my personal christmas tradition of Baileys and After Eight mints went down a treat this year!

This is what my darling fiance bought me:
It may seem strange to you, but I love all things vintage and have recently received a new desk which I plan to decorate and then put this on to, so I was very excited!

For christmas diiner which Dean kindly made, I added my own touch for Chanukah involving Falafel balls, a bit like stuffing but spicier!


Overall, a lovely quiet Christmas in our new home, but thank goodness its all over!
Now where is my summer dress?!!



2 comments:

  1. I soooo undersdand the being over bit. I am ready to strip the house of decorations and just move on! Your little boy has a fab selection of gifts - love the globe. Lego was a big hit here too. We got Frustration which is hilarious to observe when played by a 3 and 5 year old!! My Mum had a typewriter similar to that - I used to love using it.
    Here's to a great New Year and remember Spring IS just around the corner x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun! glad you had a good christmas too, at the end of the day its all about the kids for me! Heres to spring! xxx

    ReplyDelete