Thursday 2 June 2011

Camden Inspiration

 Inspired by the "harry potter" settings, in my own cosy old fashioned world!!
 For someone who has an irratonal fear of archways, (thats another story!), i just had to take this picture!

 The toilets in the basementwere smothered in graffiti!!!


 One of my favourtie shops, Cyberdog, where inside its illuminated and playing some powerful tunes!!



These are just some of the inspiring settings I came across to show my love of Camden Town, London.  There is so much to see here, and to buy that you would not see in any ordinary town and I just love coming here.  It motivates me to be inspired by the atmosphere, the people and to escape from everyday life and I now wantto write a novel based on this town as there is so much to take away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment