Monday 4 April 2011

Working out how to blog!!

Welcome to my first blog entry!! 

I have been inspired to write a blog as I have been studying creative writing and the idea of a blog fascinates me! I doubt anyone will be interested in reading what I have to say- i am normlly ranting and raving on facebook about everyday events, so I thought I could release my anger some more and record it in a blog.  However, I also intend to use blogging as a way of expressing my writing, reviewing media items, talking about the creative writing process that I am aiming towards, and hopefully inspiring others the way I was inspired.
  Working out how to blog is not a problem, I am quite computer literate, its just what to write that will interest the readers and keep them coming back for more, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! I have many ideas and will be testing them along the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment